Start a creative
2021 - Gold Award Winning - Animation Studio Startup Resources
How to start an animation studio?
1. Identify the sort of animation you’d like to produce.
2. Research demand and potential budgets.
3. Create a viable business plan.
4. Decide on a studio name and secure the domain name.
5. Build an online presence (website, social media etc.)
6. Slowly build up a creative team and industry contacts.
7. Pitch, propose and quote for projects.
8. Create great work & aim to deliver on time and on budget.
9. Invest back into the business, (tools, marketing, skills, location)
10. Thrive, as your studio grows in revenue and reputation.
START AN ANIMATION STUDIO
BY A SUCCESSFUL STUDIO FOUNDER
• Plan your profitable animation studio
• Learn basic & advanced ideas to grow
• Pitching, marketing, sales tips & more
• 7 modules with 2+ hours of content
• Created by animator & successful studio founder
• Studio business plan template
• Intro to starting a studio
• Simple marketing ideas
• Building a creative team
• Animation Studio Checklist
ANIMATORS BUSINESS NOTEBOOK
• For sale on Amazon
• It's a simple useful notebook
• Take better enquiry notes
• Prompts for key questions
• Tips for animation sales success
• Tick, write & scribble notes